Freelance Makeup Artist
I have experience working with many photographers through Bay Area, here are just some more highlighted photo shoots I’d like to mention:
- 20 May 2015 Main Makeup artist and Hairstylist for Zoe Bikini photo shoot collection 2015
- 11 September 2015, Main Makeup Artist for corporate and lifestyle photo shoot for Genentech employer
- 16 September 2015, Makeup Artist for ASMP : The American Society of Media Photographers Event, Fort Point
- 5 October 2015, Main Makeup Artist for Wells Fargo corporate photo shoot
- 11 May 2015 Makeup artist for City College of San Francisco Crossroads Fashion Show
- 29 May 2015 Makeup artist for Jill Milan Fashion, SF SPCA show “Dogs on the Catwalk”
- 12 July 2015 Makeup Artist for Snow in White Fashion Show, The What’s in a Name movie Kickstarter Party, Narcissistic Heiress
- 9 September 2015 Makeup Artist for San Francisco Fashion Week, Blogger Event
- Special Events
- 14 July 2015 Main Makeup Artist for C&C Red Carpet Premiere for actress and model Breanna Baker and her sister Justine Baker
- 2 April 2016 Main Makeup Artist for Bridal Workshop with Paul Lucia
- 10 April 2016 Makeup artist for Miss World Fashion Beauty Pageant USA Regional Competition 2016
Jira Couture Salon, Burlingame, CA
Prepare clients for special occasion and basic makeup
Provide customer service, organize client information, and supervise artist studio.
Conduct makeup classes.
Assist clients in Jira Couture NY product information, education, and demonstration.
Diploma in Makeup Artistry
Blush School of Makeup, San Francisco, CA
Master Makeup Artistry Program
Level I : Brushes, Tools, & Terminology; Foundation, Concealer, & Powder; Face Shapes & Corrective Techniques; Highlight & Contour; Eyes, Eyebrows, & Eyelashes; Cheeks & Lips; Multicultural Skin tones; Color Theory; Hair Styling
Level II: Weddings/Bridal; Photography; Period Makeup; Fashion Runway; Theatrical State & Character; Airbrush; Special FX; HD Digital Media; Career Coaching
Certificate in Personal Image & Beauty Expert Course
assess your body shape and face shape. accentuate attributes and minimise other areas. give balanced proportion to your outline with fashion tricks and garment shapes. work with colour schemes that enhance your natural tones. choose hairstyles that flatter your face shape.take best care of skin and hair. use make up to highlight your personal beauty and suit different occasions. use fashion wisely to suit you and avoid mistakes. maximise the value from your wardrobe – achieve lots within a limited budget.think differently and break out of fashion repetition. think differently and break out of fashion repetition.